Irritable Bowel Syndrome
WHAT IS IBS Irritable Problem?
IBS Irritable problem facilities a disorder in which the large intestine is irritated, termed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Cramps, abdominal pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation may be present along with other symptoms. You should manage IBS long-term as it is a chronic illness.
In most cases, IBS does not cause severe symptoms. Some people can manage their symptoms by managing their diet, lifestyle, and stress. Symptoms that are more severe may require medication.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
The precise cause of IBS isn’t known. Factors that appear to play a role include:
- Muscle contractions in the intestine. The walls of the intestines are lined with layers of muscle that contract as they move food through your digestive tract. Contractions that are stronger and last longer than normal can cause gas, bloating and diarrhea. Weak intestinal contractions can slow food passage and lead to hard, dry stools.
- Nervous system. Abnormalities in the nerves in your digestive system may cause you to experience greater than normal discomfort when your abdomen stretches from gas or stool. Poorly coordinated signals between the brain and the intestines can cause your body to overreact to changes that normally occur in the digestive process, resulting in pain, diarrhea or constipation.
- Severe infection. IBS can develop after a severe bout of diarrhea (gastroenteritis) caused by bacteria or a virus. IBS might also be associated with a surplus of bacteria in the intestines (bacterial overgrowth).
- Early life stress. People exposed to stressful events, especially in childhood, tend to have more symptoms of IBS.
- Changes in gut microbes. Examples include changes in bacteria, fungi and viruses, which normally reside in the intestines and play a key role in health. Research indicates that the microbes in people with IBS might differ from those in healthy people.
Why Vediti Ayurveda IBS Irritable problem treatment is right for you?
Vediti Ayurveda IBS treatment is one of the best treatments for IBS in India. This treatment has already treated thousands of patients till now. Vediti Ayurveda IBS treatment are made up of herbal composition and are 100% natural.
Among the herbs used in Vediti Ayurveda IBS treatment are Sanai Patra, Amlatas, Harad Choti, etc. In order to treat constipation, these herbs balance Vata and Pitta. Rechana (laxative) properties also assist in the expulsion of waste products from the large intestine[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image][/vc_column][/vc_row]